Cost Plus Pools, Inc provides you with the strongest structural guarantee in the swimming pool industry. We are confident in the product we build and we offer a warranty that backs up our confidence. You should always ask for and compare the warranties when requesting estimates from builders. You should also remember that a warranty is only as good as the company that issues it. Cost Plus Pools has been building pools since 2004. We build our pools to last and we will be here to stand behind your swimming pool in the future. Anyone can offer a “twenty year warranty” but you need to be certain that they will be here to honor that warranty if the need should ever arise.
This limited warranty shall be subject to the original buyer complying with the following conditions:
1. The swimming pool shall be kept full of water at all times except for purposes of repair or maintenance not to exceed five days.
2. The swimming pool shall be operated by the original buyer with reasonable care and necessary maintenance and in accordance with instruction manuals supplied by Cost plus Pools.
Materials, Workmanship, Concrete Shell, Equipment
1. Cost Plus Pools warrants the swimming pool, excluding any pool equipment, to be free from defects in material and workmanship not to exceed two years from date of plaster.
2. cost plus pools further warrants that the pool structure will remain structurally sound for the period of time that the pool is owned by the original owner. Tile, decking, planter walls, colors, plaster, plumbing, electrical, filter, heater and other pool accessories are, by definition, not part of the pool structure. The term “structurally sound” means that the swimming pool is capable of retaining water, and in the even of failure to do so cost plus pools will within the stipulated period repair the structure so that it will hold water.
3. Equipment carries the warranty periods as expressed by each manufacturer for their product. The equipment warranty periods may or may not coincide with the material and workmanship criteria. Manufacturers samples may be available to assist owner in color, finish or texture between samples and the selected material installed.
4. Walks and decking are not warranted against normal cracking (less than 1/16″), raising and settling, checking for discoloration. The plaster is not warranted against discoloration or staining since plaster problems generally result from local water conditions, improper use of chemical, of lack of or improper cleaning of the pool.
The warranties are effective only if owner complied with all Terms and Conditions, Monetary Payments, and other provisions of this contract. The warranties also become void as the result of any of the following conditions or events.
1. The pool is not kept full of water except for short maintenance as authorized by cost plus pools
2. Damage by the elements or Acts of God, War, Civil Disturbances, unusual abuse, neglect, incorrect operation or lack of care of the pool or equipment including the use of manually fed gaseous chlorine from portable tanks as a pool water Sanitizer. This restriction does not apply to gaseous chlorine metered into the water by electronic means or chlorine generators.
3. Damage caused by surface of subterranean drainage under or around the pool or earth fill movement or expansive soil, clay soils, explosions, wrecking and the like and not occasional cost plus pools.
4. Where owner has work performed by others that is not provided for in this contract, such as, but not limited to, electrical panel changes, landscaping and erection of fences and retaining walls, cost plus pools does not warrant such work and /cost plus pools shall not be held liable for such work or loss or damage, if any, which may result therefrom.
5. Addition or substitution of equipment not expressly authorized by cost plus pools which may effect the operation or designed use of the pool.
1. To obtain performance the Owner should contact cost plus pools, Inc. at 2317 texas ave, el paso, tx 79901 in writing or by telephone 915-494-7285.
2. The repair or replacement of non-pool structure items, or of the pool structure as provided shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy of the Owner and the fulfillment of all cost plus pools’ liabilities under these warranties whether on warranty contact or negligence. Cost plus pools shall in no event be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or as the result of the use, repair or ownership of the pool.
3. cost plus pools shall not be responsible for the replacement of water in the pool or chemicals used in treating said water or energy used to heat said water as result of performing any work or service under this Limited Warranty.
4. In the event cost plus pools is requested to perform any work or service under this Limited Warranty and a service representative is sent to the pool site and it is determined that no service is required by this warranty, then the Owner shall be responsible to pay to cost plus pools a reasonable service fee for any such service call.