Why Choose A Fiberglass Pool
- Beautiful designs. There are many different shapes and sizes to choose from.
(Check out the shapes and sizes available)
- Affordability. Fiberglass pools are significantly less expensive to own than vinyl or concrete pools.
- Quick installation – days rather than weeks or months.
- Easy to maintain – 30 minutes per week maximum. That gives you more time to relax and enjoy your pool.
- Comfort. Fiberglass has a smooth, satin finish. Walking and seating areas are textured for slip resistance.
- Lower electric bills.
- Lower chemical cost.
- No costly resurfacing, repainting or re-plastering. There is no expensive liner to replace.
- Easy to clean. Sweep dirt and algae off with a brush.
- Strength. Fiberglass is 17 times stronger than a concrete pool.
- Twenty-five year warranty. The first fiberglass pool made in the 1950’s is still in use today. And it looks as good as the day it left the factory.
- Quality control. Fiberglass pools are manufactured indoors according to strict quality controls. Concrete and vinyl pools are built in your back yard, so the quality and workmanship varies greatly with each pool.